Friday, November 12, 2010

So much food, so little time . . .


Okay, yes, we're still out there eating!

Latest Mexican--Maya's Mexican Bistro.

It's one of the prettiest Mexican restaurants we've
visited, and the service was fantastic. Very friendly,
fast, attentive but not weird. Know what I mean?

Chips and sauce were okay. Not great, not yuck,
but okay. Scott had the carnitas, and they were,
well, okay, as well.

I fared a little better with the smoked chicken
burrito, which I thought was worth a second visit.

So, great atmosphere, excellent service.

Would we eat there again? Scott says while he
wouldn't go out of his way to eat there again,
it would be, umm, well, okay.

Okay?

2 comments:

Mary Ashleigh said...

I am a new follower.
http://maospoetry.blogspot.com/

fairyrocks said...

Thanks for visiting my blog OWOH. Happy Food trails to you.